Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
From: Deanna Phillips (deannacvs.openbsd.org)
Date: Wed May 02 2007 - 12:01:22 CDT
Module name: src
Changes by: deannacvs.openbsd.org 2007/05/02 11:01:22
sys/dev/pci : azalia.c azalia.h azalia_codec.c
- Add support for handling unsolicited events (based on NetBSD).
- The STAC9200 codec was mistakenly referred to as STAC9220. Change
this to STAC9200 and add a link to the datasheet.
- Add a new target, MI_TARGET_PINCTRL, to azalia_generic_mixer_set()
that allows us to turn pins on and off.
- Add an unsolicited event handler for STAC9200 that will toggle the
headphone and speaker pins. This means the speaker will now mute and
unmute based on headphone presence.
- Spelling: PRESENSE -> PRESENCE
Tested by ajacoutot, tedu and krw, ok krw.