Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email email@example.com
Subject: Re: qpopper and pam
From: Kenneth Porter (shivawell.com)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 02:58:43 CST
- Next message: Max: "Re: PAM_RHOST: client or agent ?"
- Previous message: Kristina: "qpopper and pam"
- In reply to: Kristina: "qpopper and pam"
- Reply: Kenneth Porter: "Re: qpopper and pam"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
On Thu, 24 Feb 2000 15:46:44 +0900, Kristina wrote:
>On one machine I only want to pamify qpopper. I do not
>need to pamify machine logon.
>I was wondering if I need to first compile the
>pam_LDAP module or do I only need the qpopper_PAM
>So far, I am referring to the followin URL for info on qpopper_PAM:
It's no longer necessary to patch PAM into qpopper. The latest beta has
PAM support built in, and is much more stable than 2.53. I'm using this
on my mail host (about 30 users), a Red Hat 6.1 system. If you'd like
my RPM of qpopper with PAM configured, there's a link at
-- To unsubscribe: mail -s unsubscribe pam-list-requestredhat.com < /dev/null