Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Re: ssh and pam ...
From: Jan Rekorajski (baggins-pamsith.mimuw.edu.pl)
Date: Wed Nov 22 2000 - 12:17:40 CST
- Next message: Burak Bilen: "open-ssh and pam"
- Previous message: monkeyiqdingoblue.net.au: "Using passwd to change a users password."
- In reply to: Burak Bilen: "ssh and pam ..."
- Reply: Jan Rekorajski: "Re: ssh and pam ..."
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
On Wed, 22 Nov 2000, Burak Bilen wrote:
> I have read the previous discussions on ssh and pam and I tried them
> but they didn't work.
> Exactly what do I have to do to make it work ? I need help as soon
> as possible !!!
Get openssh. It works.
-- Jan RÍkorajski | ALL SUSPECTS ARE GUILTY. PERIOD! baggins<at>mimuw.edu.pl | OTHERWISE THEY WOULDN'T BE SUSPECTS, WOULD THEY? BOFH, type MANIAC | -- TROOPS by Kevin Rubio
_______________________________________________ Pam-list mailing list Pam-listredhat.com https://listman.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/pam-list