Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email email@example.com
Subject: changing login.c
From: Kutter, Peter (Peter.Kutterfujitsu-siemens.com)
Date: Mon Nov 27 2000 - 11:19:13 CST
- Next message: Rasmus Wiman: "Swapping to PAM?"
- Previous message: Kyrian: "Re: PAM and home dirs"
- Next in thread: Ben Collins: "Re: changing login.c"
- Reply: Ben Collins: "Re: changing login.c"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
i want to logon with my chipcard. therefore i dont want to write my username at the login process. the username should be read from the card directly and given to the login process. So i did not find a conlusion to this problem by PAM i decided to rewrite the login.c file. Has anyone experiences with this problem or has anyone rewritten the login process ?
Pam-list mailing list