Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email email@example.com
Subject: Re: Cisco's definition of PAM
From: Jesse Tie Ten Quee (highoshighos.com)
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 10:21:10 CST
- Next message: Paul Allen: "Re: Swapping to PAM?"
- Previous message: Steve Langasek: "Re: Linux PAM Problem"
- In reply to: Ingo Luetkebohle: "Cisco's definition of PAM"
- Reply: Jesse Tie Ten Quee: "Re: Cisco's definition of PAM"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
On Tue, Nov 28, 2000 at 05:04:02PM +0100, Ingo Luetkebohle wrote:
> *sigh* Yet another acronym. I hope we won't get any weird questions on
> this list about that :)
I know ppl that have conversations in arconym's... i love my life ;)
Jesse Tie Ten Quee - highos at highos dot com
Pam-list mailing list