SAMBA & winbind ./configure --with-pam fails always

From: Philippe Dhont (Sea-ro) (Philippe.Dhontsearo.be)
Date: Wed Jun 04 2003 - 08:21:03 CDT

Hey,
Thnx for the support, and indeed i use linux *off course* !
I do everything on debian these days.
I checked for PAM internet on the official site:

http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam/

I have PAM installed (or else my linux wouldn't work) and i installed the
newer version also.
But it is still not working, where can i find those devel packages ?
I looked on:
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam/pre/
(there are all the pam packeges)
But what exactly do i have to install ? I need winbind for windows
authentication testing.
I am not so familiar with the devel packages, i have PAM and it's working
and don't know lot's more about other devels.
I checked dselect from debian and there i can see that:
Libpam0g-dev and these should be the development files for PAM, and it is
installed.