Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: UUCP zone
From: luciano l. mannucci (lukenameron.smd.sublink.org)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2000 - 13:27:26 CST
- Next message: Dave Sill: "Re: qmail, from bugtraq"
- Previous message: Kevin Hemenway: "Genericstable equivalent?"
- Next in thread: Wietse Venema: "Re: UUCP zone"
- Reply: Wietse Venema: "Re: UUCP zone"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
I'm still expanding my postfix installation. Now it's at the uucp zone
feet, trying to jump into my internal network from the internet :-)
I have a little problem: is there a way to disable intermixing of at ()
signs with bangs (!) when delivering via uucp?
The machine!usergateway.some.domain confuses some of my internal MTA's,
which is very bad when they start issueing bounces and error messages.
My transport configuration is straightforward:
-- Via A. Salaino, 7 - 20144 Milano (Italy) PHONE : +39 2 485781 FAX: +39 2 48578250 Soluzioni Media Srl E-MAIL: posthamstersublink.sublink.ORG ______________________________ WWW: http://www.mannucci.ORG/