Subject: Graphing/Reporting
From: Andy Ciordia (andygoingv.com)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 09:12:14 CST

First let me thank those that responded to my first post on the RBL deal,
works wonderfully lets see if that tones down the amount of spam that
comes through our door.

Now, when we were doing an evaluation of Exim vs Sendmail Pro vs Postfix,
we noted that it was very nice how Sendmail Pro had usage statistics that
just about anyone would love. Has anyone created some sort of MRTG like
reporting scheme to suck in the mail log and give some output?

Thanks,

-A

Andy Ciordia | "Leadership is a matter of combining trained
Director Internal Systems | intellect, insightful intuition, and
Going Virtual, L.L.C. | superior character, with character being
Phone: 704.849.0731 x106 | the dominant factor."
Fax : 704.849.2279 | -'How to be a CEO'