Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email email@example.com
From: Jamie Orzechowski (mhzripnet.com)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 18:46:30 CST
- Next message: Andrew McNamara: "Re: Virtual local delivery agent"
- Previous message: Craig Sanders: "Re: Scalability metrics?"
- Next in thread: Wietse Venema: "Re: aliases"
- Reply: Wietse Venema: "Re: aliases"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
Postfix is not using my aliases ...
when I sent to an alias is always comes back as user unknown
alias_database = hash:/etc/aliases
alias_maps = hash:/etc/aliases
allow_mail_to_commands = alias,forward
allow_mail_to_files = alias,forward
I did a newaliases command and it went fine ...
I have an alias
and mail does not end up in the mailbox "testing" .. I get a user unknown
... any ideas??