Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Re: Bug?
From: Vivek Khera (kherakciLink.com)
Date: Fri Apr 28 2000 - 10:22:04 CDT
- Next message: Michael Tokarev: "Re: receiving mail on one interface; sending mail on another"
- Previous message: Andy Dills: "Bug?"
- In reply to: Andy Dills: "Bug?"
- Reply: Vivek Khera: "Re: Bug?"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
>>>>> "AD" == Andy Dills <andyxecu.net> writes:
AD> Well, I've found something that may be a bug. Or maybe not, it could just
AD> be a downside to the desired recursive behavior of the map lookups.
Your flaw is that you are telling Postfix that cribs2go.com is the
local machine, then specifying it as a virtual host as well. This
does not make sense, so Postfix does the best it can.
The right thing is to not tell postfix your local domain is a virtual
host, or tell postfix that it is not the local domain. Take your