Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: BCC question
From: Christopher A. Adams (chrissparkie.osl.state.or.us)
Date: Thu Jun 08 2000 - 11:42:34 CDT
- Next message: furio ercolessi: "Re: FW: schwabsignature message termination"
- Previous message: omar cromwell mercado: "virtual domains"
- Next in thread: Wietse Venema: "Re: BCC question"
- Reply: Wietse Venema: "Re: BCC question"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
I have posted this message before and read the archives and FAQ, but still
> have not found a solution to this. An MS Outlook user sends mail through
> MS Exchange server and about 1/3 of the list receives it as BCC. The
> individuals always receive BCC's, but they is no other common pattern.
> I don't know what mail clients/servers they are using but I imagine they
> are varied.
> So, my question is- what is the origin of the BCC-
> Majordomo,Sendmail (Postfix),sender's mail client/server, recipient's
> mail client/server, etc?
Oregon State Library