Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email email@example.com
Subject: Re: Dialup-Configuration
From: furio ercolessi (furiospin.it)
Date: Sun Jun 25 2000 - 11:45:46 CDT
- Next message: Rask Ingemann Lambertsen: "Re: Content-Length (was Re: Banner)"
- Previous message: Oliver Schade: "Dialup-Configuration"
- In reply to: Oliver Schade: "Dialup-Configuration"
- Reply: furio ercolessi: "Re: Dialup-Configuration"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
On Sun, Jun 25, 2000 at 06:40:20PM +0200, Oliver Schade wrote:
> sorry if this is a FAQ (in this case, please just sent a pointer :),
what about http://www.postfix.org/faq.html#dialup ?
> but I
> would like to configure my local Linuxbox for a dialup. E.g. fetch every
> 120 minutes all mail for local users using fetchmail or ETRN and forward
> to be delivered mail to a SmartHost.