Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email email@example.com
Subject: Re: backup MX
From: Alessandro de Manzano (demanzanoplaystos.com)
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 09:34:23 CDT
- Next message: Wietse Venema: "Re: "resubmission" feature"
- Previous message: Samuel Tardieu: "Re: "resubmission" feature"
- In reply to: Samuel Tardieu: "Re: backup MX"
- Reply: Alessandro de Manzano: "Re: backup MX"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
On 03 Jul 2000 16:14:21 +0200, Samuel Tardieu wrote:
>Alessandro> That is, B accepts the mail but tries to deliver it
>Alessandro> locally and do not forward it to A...
>Alessandro> Where am I wrong ? :-?
>Of course, B must not list the domain in mydestination, otherwise it
>will eat the mail!
you're absolutely right! Oh silly me! :)
yeah, now in mydestination on B I've only my FQHN
(so if someone absolutely wants to send mail to B he can)
Thanks a lot !!
Alessandro de Manzano
Playstos - TIMA S.p.A.
Corso Sempione 63
20149 Milano, Italy