Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email email@example.com
Subject: Re: user on queue
From: adi (adisatunet.com)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 04:30:54 CDT
- Next message: Michael Tokarev: "Re: Mail get lost on temporary failure"
- Previous message: Ralf Hildebrandt: "Re: user on queue"
- In reply to: cresce t. arenas iii: "Re: user on queue"
- Reply: adi: "Re: user on queue"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
On Tue, Aug 15, 2000 at 05:23:33PM +0800, cresce t. arenas iii wrote:
> i have a user, whose mail for deliveries went as high as 8000 queue,
> because of a problem on procmail (loop), all of this queue are bounce
> mail, since i know the fact that this are all bounces, is it possible that
> if postfix is processing emaildomain.com to dump it say /dev/null.
Try to make a proper 'alias' for emaildomain.com which just pointing
to /dev/null, for example:
alias_maps = hash:/etc/aliases
P.Y. Adi Prasaja