Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email email@example.com
Subject: Re: your mail
From: Thomas Andres (tandresvis.ethz.ch)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 06:14:37 CDT
- Next message: Martin Mielke: "Email relay vs. tunneling"
- Previous message: Lawrence Greenfield: "Re: SMTP Auth"
- In reply to: Len Conrad: "(no subject)"
- Next in thread: Deim Agoston: "(no subject)"
- Reply: Thomas Andres: "Re: your mail"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
> On the $myhostname = IMGate.WTS.net machine (relay only, no local
> delivery, mydestination = ), I checked to make sure that both
> postmaster and root point to real mailboxes elewhere machine in both
the aliases are not looked up. They are checked when local delivery is
You have to accept mail for $myhostname to be able to use aliases for the
-- "I'd love to go out with you, but the last time I went out, I never came back."