Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: deferred mails
From: Deim Agoston (agoidg.hu)
Date: Sun Aug 27 2000 - 17:15:15 CDT
- Next message: Simon J Mudd: "multline patch for SMTP greetings"
- Previous message: Drew Derbyshire: "majordomo postfix and postfix"
- Next in thread: Ralf Hildebrandt: "Re: deferred mails"
- Reply: Ralf Hildebrandt: "Re: deferred mails"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
I've got a problem. At home I installed postfix on potato and when I try
to send a mail I got an error message that says that conection refused by
the server and the mail is deferred. In the main.cf I used the settings
what the RH Postfix HowTo said and I have a working config at a company
(with permanent connection). I used masqerade_domains and relayhost option
and mydomain is my providers server name. What's gone wrong. Some day ago
a friend of mine used the same config as previous and all of the messages
became deferred after bounced. Why ? Is there a problem with the postfix