Subject: Re: How to split receipients
From: Christopher Sawtell (csawtellxtra.co.nz)
Date: Mon Sep 04 2000 - 06:34:27 CDT

On Mon, 04 Sep 2000, you wrote:
> When I send a message to different people like To: aa.com, bb.com ...
> Every receipient will see the other's email address. But I want that
> every receipient only sees it's own
> email address. It should work automatically by postfix without aliases
> and such stuff.

If there are not too many recipients use the Bcc: header line.
( Blind Carbon Copy ) Otherwise you will need to install some mail-list
software. I do not know which is supposed to be the best. There are several.

Cue for net-wisdom, good people.

--
Sincerely etc.,

NAME Christopher Sawtell CELL PHONE 021 257 4451 ICQ UIN 45863470 EMAIL csawtell xtra . co . nz CNOTES ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/languages/C/tutorials/sawtell_C.tar.gz

-->> Please refrain from using HTML or WORD attachments in e-mails to me <<--