Subject: Re: path MTU discovery issue
From: Rask Ingemann Lambertsen (rask-postfixkampsax.k-net.dk)
Date: Wed Sep 06 2000 - 10:31:12 CDT

Den 06-Sep-00 15:50:51 skrev Tim Harrison fĝlgende om "Re: path MTU discovery issue":

>I've tried this in the kernel of my Linux mail machine, and can't see a
>difference. I'm probably screwing up the configuration. I tried
>CONFIG_NO_PATH_MTU_DISCOVERY=y, =n, and nothing either direction. Is
>there another option somewhere that will make this happen?

   I think that if you have path MTU discovery compiled into the kernel,
then you can use /proc to control it:

$ cat /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_no_pmtu_disc
0

   The documentation is your friend.

Regards,

/ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻTŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ\
| Rask Ingemann Lambertsen | E-mail: mailto:raskkampsax.k-net.dk |
| A4000, 896 kkeys/s (RC5-64) | "ThrustMe" on XPilot, ARCnet and IRC |
| If you wake up Sleepy & Grumpy, you must be Snow White. |