Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email email@example.com
Subject: Bypassing .forward, how?
From: Martin Schulze (joeyfinlandia.infodrom.north.de)
Date: Sun Sep 10 2000 - 17:26:57 CDT
- Next message: Brad Knowles: "Re: CDB tables ?"
- Previous message: Brad Knowles: "Re: Correct behaivor ?"
- Next in thread: Wietse Venema: "Re: Bypassing .forward, how?"
- Reply: Wietse Venema: "Re: Bypassing .forward, how?"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
In the old days when I used smail as MTA I said real-joeyhost to reach
the real mailbox /var/spool/something instead of the entire procedure
through .forward or .procmailrc. sendmail used to accept \joey, but
how do I achieve this with Postfix?
-- There are lies, statistics and benchmarks. Oldenburger LinuxTag 2000 http://oldenburger.linuxtage.de/ Please always Cc to me when replying to me on the lists.