Subject: Re: My scripts...
From: Rask Ingemann Lambertsen (rask-postfixkampsax.k-net.dk)
Date: Mon Sep 11 2000 - 11:32:29 CDT

Den 11-Sep-00 14:41:41 skrev Brad Knowles fĝlgende om "Re: My scripts...":

> Of course, I just realized that the list is archived, so my idea
>of getting comments back before I put any copyright notice, etc... on
>them and officially posting them on some publicly accessible web page
>is kind of blown anyway.

   You have already put all the needed copyright notices on them for all
countries which have signed (and implmented) the Berne convention.

Regards,

/ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻTŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ\
| Rask Ingemann Lambertsen | E-mail: mailto:raskkampsax.k-net.dk |
| A4000, 896 kkeys/s (RC5-64) | "ThrustMe" on XPilot, ARCnet and IRC |
| Whoever said you can't multitask a Mac didn't own an Amiga |