Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Re: Postfix and vacation?
From: Marco d'Itri (mdlinux.it)
Date: Fri Sep 15 2000 - 11:58:18 CDT
- Next message: Brian Pierce: "Postfix and vacation"
- Previous message: Robert A. Rosenberg: "RE: Anti-relay madness"
- In reply to: Wietse Venema: "Re: Postfix and vacation?"
- Reply: Marco d'Itri: "Re: Postfix and vacation?"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
On Sep 15, Wietse Venema <wietseporcupine.org> wrote:
>What is the problem with Linux vacation? What undocumentted behavior
>does it depend on this time? I never had problems with using vacation
>from Postfix or Sendmail.
I know there are at least three versions of "linux vacation", and some
of them are buggy as hell and at least one offers remote execution of
commands by everybody.
I took the best from each one, from the *BSD and from the commercial
UNIX and I wrote http://www.linux.it/~md/software/vacation_3.0.tar.gz .
It supports all sane features of all existing vacations with the
exception of solaris-like automatic installation.
It can be used for virtual users too.
-- ciao, Marco