Subject: RE: PATH Problem = warning message ???
From: Yves VIOT (yves.viotwanadoo.fr)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 12:10:30 CDT

Hi Wietse

Thanks for your help, but i doesn't seems to bee good. The postfix Check as
root gave nothing. I don't know if it's funny but i got the same message
for the qmgr ? ? ? I don't really understand what's happen. It seems that
postfix want the qmgr and the pickup from a directory public and the only
one i got is in /var/spool/postfix/public. I've to tried to mkdir a public
directory into /usr/lib/postfix whith symbolic links to the two qmgr and
pickup to /usr/lib/postfix and /var/spool/postfix/public but it is always
the same.

In /var/spool/postfix/public
prw - - w - - w - 1 postfix postfix 0 Sep 20 19 :00 pickup
prw - - w - - w - 1 postfix postfix 0 Sep 20 19 :00 qmgr

In /usr/lib/postfix
- rwxr - xr - x 1 root root 0 Aug 29 17 :28 pickup
- rwxr - xr - x 1 root root 0 Aug 29 17 :28 qmgr

the postfconf daemon_directory = /usr/lib/postfix

Except this warning message (> Warning : master_wakeup_time_event : service
public/pickup : file not found

) everything works fine but i hate warnings messages.

> In my master.cf my line about pickup is :
> pickup fifo n n n 60 1 pickup

Bye & Thanks

Yves

=< ;-)