Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: cyrus and public folders
From: OK (ok44gmx.net)
Date: Fri Sep 22 2000 - 04:09:09 CDT
- Next message: Ralf Hildebrandt: "Re: relay=none, can't send out"
- Previous message: Peņa, Botp: "RE: Postfix and Exchange, oh joy"
- Next in thread: Carsten Hoeger: "Re: cyrus and public folders"
- Maybe reply: OK: "cyrus and public folders"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
our postfix/cyrus mailserver is up and running. We only have one problem:
How could we send mail directly into a public imap folder (e.g.
postfixdomain.com -> mailinglists.postfix). I guess that it should work
with aliases, but i don't know how.
Sending mail directly into an user-attached folder works perfect (e.g.
me+folderdomain.com -> users.me.folder)