Subject: [Q] Virtual Domains & ETRN
From: Diego Zaccariotto (diegodacos.it)
Date: Sat Sep 23 2000 - 17:55:58 CDT

I'm moving an NTmail server to a linux box with postfix.
I have about 30 domains to manage and 22 of them will be retrieved by
ETRN.

Can anyone tell me what I have to do to have postfix receiving mail for
30 domains and to process 22 domain by ETRN?

Reading the FAQ I understood I need to edit the virtual map but I didn't
understand exactly how...

it should be somethig like:

domain1.com user1
domain2.com user2

and this should send all mails to domain1.com to user1 but it doesn't
work and postfix reply eith user unknown. The second problem is: If I
receive all the mail for a domain in a mailbox how can it be retrieved
by ETRN? Postfix will read and resend the mail in that mailbox? or there
is another configuration to have postfix managing a domain that will be
retrieved via ETRN?

--
|_/|(/_(_|(_)                           diegodacos.it
        _|
Vote Against SPAM! http://www.politik-digital.de/spam/
Regitered Linux User #170505 http://counter.li.org