Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email email@example.com
Subject: Re: ETRN too fast!
From: Robert A. Rosenberg (bob.rosenbergdigitscorp.com)
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 12:18:55 CDT
- Next message: Brad Knowles: "Re: Giving up"
- Previous message: Darron Froese: "Re: Roaming Users"
- Next in thread: Matthias Andree: "Re: ETRN too fast!"
- Maybe reply: Robert A. Rosenberg: "Re: ETRN too fast!"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
At 10:57 AM 09/26/2000 +0000, Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:
>On 26 Sep 2000 10:22:09 +0200, Nils Vogels <nivowahalla.worldonline.nl>
> >Increase his idle timeout ... or deliver his messages in a seperate queue,
> >which would make his ETRN's go faster.
>I didn't know that Postfix offers seperate queues...
Why not just set up a separate SMTP Server for him (that is not listed as a
MX so no-one will see it) and forward all his mail there (ie: The
equivalent of the suggested "separate queue"). When he connects to it and
ETRNs only his mail will be waiting so it should start to flow before he
drops the line.
>Dipl.-Informatiker innominate AG
>system engineer networking people
>tel: +49.30.308806-62 fax: -77 http://innominate.de pgp at request