Subject: RE: ETRN too fast!
From: Doug Clements (dsclementslinkline.com)
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 13:53:17 CDT

Well, it's not really his job to wait for our mail server. We typically have
2-3 thousand mails in the queue at any given time, so it does take a few
minutes to run the queue. His 5 minute idle-timeout isn't enough, and we
have increased it temporarily to get him going, but it doesn't seem like the
correct solution.

--Doug Clements, LinkLine Communications