Subject: Re: ETRN too fast!
From: Daniel Roesen (droesenentire-systems.com)
Date: Wed Sep 27 2000 - 09:44:55 CDT

On Wed, Sep 27, 2000 at 08:54:19AM -0400, Wietse Venema wrote:
> The etrn daemon is written and I'm finishing the little
> configuration details.

Please consider an interface to give external daemons the opportunity
to tell Postfix "please flush mail for domain xyz to IP x.x.x.x".

I'm thinking about implementing a POP3 server extension and/or
implementation which authenticates users and informs Postfix to
send their mail to the IP which connected. Kinda ETRN for dynmic IP
dialup users.

Best regards,
Daniel

entire systems GmbH         | droesenentire-systems.com
Internet Services           | Phone: +49 2624 9550-55
Ferbachstrasse 12           | Fax:   +49 2624 9550-20
D-56203 Hoehr-Grenzhausen   | http://www.entire-systems.com/