Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Filter all outgoing e-mail?
From: daniel gelinas (gelinassecurenym.net)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 16:15:18 CDT
- Next message: Michael Ju. Tokarev: "Re: biffy_notify"
- Previous message: Liviu Daia: "Re: postfix as mailrouter?"
- Next in thread: Wietse Venema: "Re: Filter all outgoing e-mail?"
- Reply: Wietse Venema: "Re: Filter all outgoing e-mail?"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
I've picked up postfix recently and have scanned deja, and the net
to see if someone has already done this, but I haven't found any
Currently with sendmail I use a mailertable entry to direct all outgoing
mail through a procmail filter. The filter adds a flag to the message
and the second time the message is processed it goes out.
I don't see a similar way to do this in postfix. It seems I could
create a new mailer called "outgoing" or something, and try to have
postfix use it first, and then "outgoing" could pass it's messages to
"smtp" for delivery.
Am I way off track? Is there an easier way to do this?