Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: duplicating messages
From: Cristobal Soto (csotovtrnet.cl)
Date: Tue Oct 10 2000 - 11:29:58 CDT
- Next message: Ralf Hildebrandt: "Re: local delivery fails"
- Previous message: Jon Drukman: "Re: local delivery fails"
- Next in thread: Ralf Hildebrandt: "Re: duplicating messages"
- Reply: Ralf Hildebrandt: "Re: duplicating messages"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
I'd like to relay msgs for "domain00.net" to "domain01.net".
I want every message sent twice (appearing in the mailbox of
"userdomain00.net" AND "userdomain01.net". Im changing messaging
servers, so I need this for now..
Is it possible? how?