Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Re: A 'biff_notify' error
From: Jacob Kuntz (jpkcape.com)
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 17:25:27 CDT
- Next message: Mills, Wallace: "Mail Log Problem"
- Previous message: Keith Steensma: "A 'biff_notify' error"
- In reply to: Keith Steensma: "A 'biff_notify' error"
- Reply: Jacob Kuntz: "Re: A 'biff_notify' error"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
from the secret journal of Keith Steensma (airways.consultingalltel.net):
> What is it and how do I (if necessary) stop it? I using
> postfix-20001005-2.i386.rpm in a very simple mail configuration. If I
> haven't included enough info, please advise as to what is needed.
> Thanks! Keith
option one: set "biff = no" in main.cf
option two: run comstatd. you probably want #1.
-- Jacob Kuntz underworld.net/~jake jpkcape.com