Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Re: smtp relay
From: Thomas Andres (tandresvis.ethz.ch)
Date: Mon Oct 23 2000 - 02:36:09 CDT
- Next message: Ralf Hildebrandt: "Re: smtp relay"
- Previous message: Nader: "Re: smtp relay"
- In reply to: Nader: "Re: smtp relay"
- Next in thread: Ralf Hildebrandt: "Re: smtp relay"
- Reply: Thomas Andres: "Re: smtp relay"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
> i know that :) i think you misunderstood me.
> what i wanna dso is have only people on mynetworks to relay.
> somehow it's not workin. i mean i can relay without being in mynetworks.
For that you specify the mynetworks parameter and permit_mynetworks in the
But in your configuration the check_sender_acces line overrules the other
checks when someone claims to be darkvenix.net!
-- Kleptomaniac, n.: A rich thief. -- Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"