Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email email@example.com
Subject: Re: Version
From: Andrew McNamara (andrewmconnect.com.au)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 00:13:41 CST
- Next message: David W. Chapman Jr.: "Problems-SECURITY"
- Previous message: method: "Re: pop-before-smtp"
- In reply to: David W. Chapman Jr.: "Version"
- Reply: Andrew McNamara: "Re: Version"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
>I just installed the latest snapshot, is there a way to verify the version #
>somewhere to make sure I am running the latest version?
$ postconf mail_version
mail_version = Postfix-19991231-pl07
But this really only tells you the version of postconf found in your
path (which is probably good enough).
You could also include $mail_version in your smtpd_banner (Wietse does).
Andrew McNamara (System Architect)
connect.com.au Pty Ltd
Lvl 3, 213 Miller St, North Sydney, NSW 2060, Australia
Phone: +61 2 9409 2117, Fax: +61 2 9409 2111