Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Re: multiple domain question
From: Ralf Hildebrandt (Ralf.Hildebrandtberliner-volksbank.de)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 08:27:23 CST
- Next message: Wietse Venema: "Re: multiple domain question"
- Previous message: Ralf Hildebrandt: "FAQ correction"
- Next in thread: Wietse Venema: "Re: multiple domain question"
- Maybe reply: Ralf Hildebrandt: "Re: multiple domain question"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
Patrick Vermeij wrote:
> > Perhaps via virtual interfaces, each instance needs to listen to exactly
> > one interface
> > (eth0:0, eth0:1 etc.), configured via the inet_interfaces parameter
> Can I compare that with the apaches virtual domains?
> That is .. the configuration depends on which domain is connected to.
you can make one postfix instance listen to eth0:1, and this instance
only handles virtual.domain1
Keep in mind that you need differnt spool directories for each postfix
-- ralf.hildebrandtinnominate.com system engineer innominate AG the linux architects tel: +49-30-308806-62 fax: -77 http://www.innominate.com