Subject: Re: LMTP in Postfix stable releases?
From: Ralf Hildebrandt (news-list.postfix.usersinnominate.de)
Date: Tue Dec 05 2000 - 09:35:35 CST

On 5 Dec 2000 15:56:18 +0100, Markus Holmberg <markushacc.umu.se> wrote:

>It seems that LMTP is only available in snapshot releases. Is this a
>correct observation?

Yup.

>If that is the case, how suitable are these snapshot releases for
>production use?

It's more stable than the official Windows 2000 release :)
It's stable for everyday use. I haven't lost a single piece of mail yet. Or
I didn't notice. I'm almost always running the lastest snapshot on our
central mailserver.

--
ralf.hildebrandtinnominate.com
System Engineer                                            innominate AG