Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email email@example.com
Subject: Re: Can I Recieve Mail? Newbie
From: Ralf Hildebrandt (news-list.postfix.usersinnominate.de)
Date: Wed Dec 06 2000 - 07:06:35 CST
- Next message: Alex Leo: "relaying internal mail"
- Previous message: Ralf Hildebrandt: "Re: Argh"
- In reply to: Ameritech: "Can I Recieve Mail? Newbie"
- Reply: Ralf Hildebrandt: "Re: Can I Recieve Mail? Newbie"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
On 5 Dec 2000 19:30:56 +0100, Ameritech <kristi19ameritech.net> wrote:
>I was wondering how to set up postfix so that it receives mail. I was =
>under the impression that I could set up multiple addresses and then =
>have them all sent to one mail folder. For example:
>and have them all point to my inbox which is located at =
>/home/Kristi/mail? Am I disillusioning myself..can Postfix do this =
>because I was told that Sendmail can?
In that case use aliases to map
all to your account:
-- ralf.hildebrandtinnominate.com System Engineer innominate AG Diplom-Informatiker the linux architects tel: +49.30.308806-62 fax: -698 www.innominate.com