Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email email@example.com
Subject: relay acces denied
From: Tom Frey (tomcants.de)
Date: Wed Dec 06 2000 - 10:56:05 CST
- Next message: Nils Vogels: "Re: relay acces denied"
- Previous message: Michael Tokarev: "Re: Postfix and Web forms redux..."
- Next in thread: Nils Vogels: "Re: relay acces denied"
- Reply: Nils Vogels: "Re: relay acces denied"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
hmm... i want to have relay access for multiple domains...
so in main.cf i set
relay_domains = cants.de cog.hm uxp.de dtp-solutions.de
but the mails seem not to get relayed
Dec 6 17:50:18 www postfix/smtpd: reject: RCPT from natmail2.webmailer.de[188.8.131.52]: 554 <tomcog.hm>: Recipient address rejected: Relay access denied; from=<tomudzhome.de> to=<tomcog.hm>