Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email email@example.com
Subject: Re: mailbox quota
From: Wietse Venema (wietseporcupine.org)
Date: Wed Dec 06 2000 - 11:44:16 CST
- Next message: Wietse Venema: "Re: alias_database"
- Previous message: Jerrad Pierce: "RE: Databases... (DB & CDB in particular)"
- In reply to: Wari Wahab: "Re: mailbox quota"
- Reply: Wietse Venema: "Re: mailbox quota"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
> * Wietse Venema <wietseporcupine.org> [001206 10:06]:
> > File system quota, on the other hand, work for all of the above,
> > and they work for mailboxes too.
> The only problem with file system quota is that you can't have quotas
> for virtual users where the mailboxes go to a certain directory instead
> of a home directory.... Then again, I might be wrong.. Have anyone done
> quotas on directories instead of per user/group before?
As of this time, Postfix does not even have a virtual delivery agent,
so the wole issue of quotas for virtual mailboxes is academic at best.