Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Re: Wietse???
From: Wietse Venema (wietseporcupine.org)
Date: Wed Dec 06 2000 - 16:06:19 CST
- Next message: EPSILON S. Jaranowski: "Re: aliases ... please help"
- Previous message: Rajesh Kumar: "postfix gateway conf..."
- In reply to: El Bunzo: "Re: Wietse???"
- Reply: Wietse Venema: "Re: Wietse???"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
> When do you expect to release a version which has solved the problem?
> Does it take days, weeks or months?
The fix will be released when it is ready. I prefer to release no
code rather than broken code.
> So, setting trigger_timeout to 1 will not result in losing incoming- or
> outgoing mail-messages?
You won't lose mail. But occasionally, "sendmail -q" and such
will do nothing because they give up early.