Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Re: How to relay ALL mail?
From: Thomas Andres (tandresvis.ethz.ch)
Date: Fri Dec 08 2000 - 02:19:11 CST
- Next message: Geoff Gibbs: "Re: body checks against harmful code..."
- Previous message: Matthew Hawkins: "Re: Regexp"
- In reply to: diana-brexcite.com: "Re: How to relay ALL mail?"
- Reply: Thomas Andres: "Re: How to relay ALL mail?"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
> Thanks for your suggestion. I tried it (once again!),
> but, I keep getting bounced messages, when I send to
> "usermx.my.dom.ain" (unknown user).
> I even tried to set "luser_relay", so that those bounced
> messages were sent to "usergate.internal", to no avail.
> Am I missing something obvious?
Yep. You should send us output of postconf -n and contents of
transport/virtual tables. That would help the less gifted mind readers
among us to identify the problem :)
Some log output might be a good idea too.
-- So whenever someone says: "it works with Sendmail, so it must be a Postfix bug" my initial reaction is "yeah, right".