Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email email@example.com
Subject: Re: "/file/name" tables
From: Wietse Venema (wietseporcupine.org)
Date: Sun Dec 10 2000 - 11:35:06 CST
- Next message: dijit: "Header Drop Patch for Postfix"
- Previous message: Wietse Venema: "Postfix 19991231 Patch 13 (high)"
- In reply to: Jacopo Silva: "Re: "/file/name" tables"
- Reply: Wietse Venema: "Re: "/file/name" tables"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
The Postfix security model does allow arbitrary files to be included
from main.cf - that can be done only with selected parameters,
rather than allowing auto-expansion of file names with any parameter
until someone demonstrates that it is a security problem.
There is a reason why Postfix insists that files such as
main.cf are owned by root.
If you need per-host customization use a Makefile.