Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Re: stable Postfixversion
From: Wietse Venema (wietseporcupine.org)
Date: Tue Dec 12 2000 - 09:35:13 CST
- Next message: Daniel Roesen: "Re: Problems with reject relaying"
- Previous message: Wietse Venema: "Re: Problem with last line"
- In reply to: Rafi Sadowsky: "Re: stable Postfixversion"
- Reply: Wietse Venema: "Re: stable Postfixversion"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
> On Tue, 12 Dec 2000, Wietse Venema wrote:
> > Manuel Hendel:
> > > Which is the most stable Postfixversion right now?
> > All releases are stable in the sense that they work reliably.
> > I am struggling to make th last snapshot into the next official release.
> Any non-compatible changes planned the release ?
The default relay policy.