Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email email@example.com
Subject: Re: errors to postmaster
From: Wietse Venema (wietseporcupine.org)
Date: Sat Dec 16 2000 - 08:36:43 CST
- Next message: Michael Tokarev: "Re: compile problems [solution]"
- Previous message: Wietse Venema: "Re: turning off ETRN"
- In reply to: J.D. Bronson: "errors to postmaster"
- Reply: Wietse Venema: "Re: errors to postmaster"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
> If I want postmaster to STOP seeing the rbl blocked emails, which value
> when taken out will solve this?
> # Errors to Postmaster
> notify_classes = resource,
> policy, < ===== this one?
> ..if so, and I remove that what might I also inadvertantly eliminate?
Policy it is - this class reports violations of your access controls,
and violations of your tolerance against non-standard protocol
implementations (with the exception of strict_821_envelopes, which
raises a protocol violation flag; either that should be fixed, or
all tolerance violations should be flagged as protocol violations).