Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Re: Rejecting en exeptions
From: Wietse Venema (wietseporcupine.org)
Date: Sun Dec 17 2000 - 08:29:19 CST
- Next message: Gerd v. Egidy: "Envelope-To Header?"
- Previous message: Ørnulf Nielsen: "Re: [PATCH] Documentation hints for SASL"
- In reply to: Jan-Tiddo: "Rejecting en exeptions"
- Reply: Wietse Venema: "Re: Rejecting en exeptions"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
> I have a postfix setup in which I am rejecting a few types of
> attachments. Now i was wondering if it is possible to make an exception
> for some recipients.
Not with the present header/body checks - these are implemented
after Postfix has already accepted and stored the recipients, so
if some header/body reject rule fires, then Postfix rejects the
message for all recipients of that message.
> For instance globally I want to reject .exe files except for
> jantpluto.ncdgroep.nl. This recipient should have the possibility to
> recieve .exe files.
Postfix would have to jump some really ugly hoops for that.