Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Re: BSMTP
From: Florian Lohoff (florfc822.org)
Date: Mon Dec 18 2000 - 08:16:51 CST
- Next message: Wietse Venema: "Re: Envelope-To Header?"
- Previous message: Gerd v. Egidy: "Re: Envelope-To Header?"
- In reply to: Michiel Van Opstal: "BSMTP"
- Reply: Florian Lohoff: "Re: BSMTP"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
On Wed, Dec 13, 2000 at 11:38:16AM +0100, Michiel Van Opstal wrote:
> some one info about this using postfix ???
Works as expected - using it here with a UUCP Link to my laptop
bsmtp unix - n n - - pipe
flags=.F user=bsmtp argv=/usr/local/lib/bsmtp/bsmtp -f $sender $nexthop $recipient
This is my master.cf extension - And then i have set the relayhost
to my default gw and the default_transport to bsmtp
relayhost = relayhost.domain.de
default_transport = bsmtp
-- Florian Lohoff florfc822.org +49-5201-669912 Why is it called "common sense" when nobody seems to have any?