Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Re: Postfix Errors
From: Lars Hecking (lheckingnmrc.ie)
Date: Thu Dec 21 2000 - 07:03:43 CST
- Next message: vasudeva: "receiving allmy.domain.com"
- Previous message: Ralf Hildebrandt: "Re: RelayTroubles"
- In reply to: Wietse Venema: "Re: Postfix Errors"
- Reply: Lars Hecking: "Re: Postfix Errors"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
> I have not attempted to configure chroot operation on the Solaris 8
> test machine, so I cannot make recommendations.
I am running postfix chrooted on a Solaris 8 machine, and I can send
you a list of files in the jail to compare with chroot-setup/Solaris2.
I used that script under Solaris 7 and upgraded the box later, don't
remember whether I had to do any additional work.