From: Jason Hoos (jhoosthwack.net)
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 18:06:14 CST

    Attached is a patch to Postfix 1.1.3 and 1.1.4 to add support for
    Cyrus SASL 2.1.1. This patch is essentially the same as one I
    posted a week or so ago on another thread, with some added changes
    to the SASL_README file.

    The patch compiles against both Cyrus SASL 2.1.1 and the older 1.5.x
    versions. To build against SASL 2.1.1, do something like:

    make -f Makefile.init \
            CCARGS="-DUSE_SASL_AUTH -I/usr/local/include/sasl" \
            AUXLIBS="-lsasl2"

    The patch also adds "mutual_auth" as one of the options for the
    *_sasl_security_options configuration lines in main.cf. This
    option restricts SASL to using only authentication mechanisms that
    provide mutual authentication; with a stock SASL build this pretty
    much means you get just DIGEST-MD5 as far as I can tell.

    Jason Hoos
    jhoosthwack.net

    -
    To unsubscribe, send mail to majordomopostfix.org with content
    (not subject): unsubscribe postfix-users