Re: New spam type - sender domain quickly deleted

From: Michael Monnerie (michael.monnerieit-management.at)
Date: Mon Jun 12 2006 - 09:18:14 CDT

On Montag, 12. Juni 2006 16:06 Wietse Venema wrote:
>        reject_unknown_sender_domain
> Reject the request when Postfix is not final
> destination for the sender address, and

It was this first part of the sentence that confused me. Maybe this
would be easier to understand:
* Reject the request when the sender address is not from a local domain,
* and

I'm not sure that "local domain" is sufficient, but the reading is less
complex, at least for me.

> Complaining alone does not help, you know.

Sorry if I stepped on your toes, didn't mean it bad. Just trying to
help. As there are many non-native-english speakers, easy documentation
is important. Postfix documentation is almost perfect, thank you for
that.

mfg zmi
--
// Michael Monnerie, Ing.BSc ----- http://it-management.at
// Tel: 0660/4156531 .network.your.ideas.