Re: checking integrity

From: Milos Prudek (prudekbvx.cz)
Date: Thu Sep 18 2008 - 04:26:52 CDT

Dne Wednesday 17 of September 2008 22:56:00 Brian Evans - Postfix List
napsal(a):
> No relay_recipient_maps? You could be a Backscatter source and may end
> up on blacklists.

Is relay_recipient_maps a list of valid email addresses? Should each valid
email address be in that map?

 It may be difficult to put all valid addresses into a file. My server is
integrated with postgres, new mail addresses are created as records in
PostgreSQL database by a web-based application... it is a small webmail
system.

Should I write a script that reads data from PostgreSQL every day and creates
the map for Postfix?

--
Milos Prudek