Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email email@example.com
From: Justin Piszcz (jpiszczlucidpixels.com)
Date: Sat Nov 08 2008 - 05:46:54 CST
If someone gets a moment-- he/she should add gross to the postfix policy
From page description:
* it's blazingly fast
* it's amazingly resource efficient
* it can be configured to query DNSBL databases, and enforce greylisting only for hosts that are found on those databases
* it can block hosts that match multiple DNSBL's
* it can be replicated and run parallel on two servers
* It supports Sun Java System Messaging Server, Postfix, Sendmail and Exim.
I have been using it for a month or so now alongside policyd-weight,
postfwd, etc and find it quite useful.