Re: Allow specific IP to send mail without username/password

From: Charles Marcus (CMarcusMedia-Brokers.com)
Date: Mon Apr 26 2010 - 05:07:15 CDT

On 2010-04-26 5:59 AM, Patric Falinder wrote:
> Maybe I'm to lazy or I'm just blind, but is it possible in an easy way
> to allow a specific IP to send mail etc without username and password? I
> use sasl authentication on my postfix machine and I want a outside
> IP-address to be able to send e-mails without logging in.

Add the IP to $mynetworks

http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#mynetworks

and put $mynetworks before permit_sasl_authenticated in
smtpd_recipient_restrictions

http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#smtpd_recipient_restrictions

E.g.:

permit_sasl_authenticated, reject_unauth_destination

--

Best regards,

Charles